If You Want To Take A ScreenShot And Save It
If you want to take an shot of everything that is displayed on your screen and you want to save it to send it or upload it, simply:
1. Press the Windows Key and the PrtScn (Print Screen) button.
2. A save box will appear. Simply type in a file name for the image where you would like to save it to. Then press ‘Save’. Note: The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard.
If You Want To Take a ScreenShot Without Saving It
If you want to just quickly take an image of everything on your screen but you just want to paste it (maybe into a Word Doc), then simply:
1. Press only the PrtScn button. It has now been copied and you can use the paste option to put it wherever you want.
If You Want To Take A ScreenShot Of Only One Window
If you don’t want an image of everything on your screen, but just want to target one window, then simply:
1. Click on the window that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press Alt + PrnScn. An image of only that window is now copied to your clipboard, and you can place it wherever you like..
January 5, 2020
September 24, 2019
September 23, 2019